Welcome to the Ministry of Information.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

welcome, Unspeak readers

Many thanks to Steve Poole of Unspeak for featuring my blog today:
'Jeff Strabone is an eclectic blog about politics, hip-hop and cinema, among other things. It makes me think that Jeff approaches blogging exactly as he does karaoke: without fear.'
If you're new to my blog, here is a tasting menu covering a range of recent topics. Thanks for adding me to your RSS reader.

Dizzee Rascal
My defence of gangsta rap
The Sopranos' finale

Bush's arming of al-Qa'ida affiliates
Bush's conflation of al-Qa'ida and Hizballah

Sex toys and the U.S. Constitution
Part one
Part two

U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

If you happen to be a fan of David Byrne, use the search box on the right. I blog about his work on a regular basis.

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hikikomori Boy said...

A very thoughtful post!

This UnSpeak reader says "thanks."

4:23 AM, August 09, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home