Welcome to the Ministry of Information.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

not responsible for the ads

Just a reminder: I do not choose the ads that appear at my blog. They are chosen by robots at Google. The one that I see right now is especially heinous. (I don't want to refer to it by name lest I cause it to stay longer.) The ads are based in large part on the words that appear at my blog. I am now going to try to influence the adbots to go in a different direction:

peace, love, understanding, funk, art, beauty, sex, painting, music, literature, comic books, compassion, intellect, carnality, friendship, karaoke, humour, wit.

That should do it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Petey said...

Your plan to use such words as sex and carnality worked. I am looking at an ad for E-Z Lube at the top your blog.

12:23 PM, October 14, 2009

 
Blogger Jeff Strabone said...

Incredibly, there was an ad from a certain elected official from the state where the Twins and Vikings play. Yes, that crazy one who famously embarrassed herself on MSNBC last year. I could not allow that.

3:21 PM, October 14, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home