Welcome to the Ministry of Information.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Year's in the LDN

In a few short days I will fly to London to see the big Velázquez exhibit at the National Gallery and celebrate New Year's Eve with my karaoke posse in the LDN. My plans include new plays by Peter Morgan (The Queen, screenplay) and Tom Stoppard and then almost a week in Madrid to wrap up the Spanish painting tour I began last week at the Guggenheim. Very sadly, due to poor planning, I don't think I will make it to Liverpool to see the Chapman brothers' exhibit.

While I am away, this blog will function as my travelogue. As long as I can get to a computer each day, I will post updates and thoughts from abroad. Stay tuned, Reader. Things could get very interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home